How can a Team Leader Apprentice help your business?
Building relationships that are both internal and external to the organisation.
Planning and monitoring workloads and resource.
Delivering operational plans and resolving problems.
Supporting, managing and developing team members.
The Apprenticeship Journey
Team Leader Timeline
Team Leader – FAQs
Still not sure if the Team Leader apprenticeship is right for your business? Check out some of the most commonly asked questions about this apprenticeship below:
If you’re looking for an Apprenticeship to kickstart your career or you’re an employer looking to recruit or up skill someone already working within your organisation, our Level 3 Team Leader Apprenticeship could be just what you’re looking for.
- Leading people : Understand different leadership styles and the benefits of coaching to support people and improve performance. Understand organisational cultures, equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Communication : Understand different forms of communication and their application. Know how to chair meetings, hold challenging conversations, provide constructive feedback and understand how to raise concerns.
- Project Management : Understand the project lifecycle and roles. Know how to deliver a project including: managing resources, identifying risks and issues, using relevant project management tools.
- Finance : Understand organisational governance and compliance, and how to deliver Value for Money. Know how to monitor budgets to ensure efficiencies and that costs do not overrun.
- Decision Making : Understand problem solving and decision making techniques, and how to analyse data to support decision making.
- Level 3 Certificate in Team Leading (RQF) or LMI Effective Leadership Development Program.
- Level 4 Business Improvement Technician
- Level 5 Operations Manager
Don’t take our word for it…
Hear what our customers have to say!
‘We have recently had an apprentice join our company through the TTI Apprentice scheme and they have been incredible so far! If you are thinking of apprenticeships within your workplace I highly recommend you go through TTI’
‘I’m really enjoying the Apprenticeship and I am learning a lot that I can apply to job role as a Marketer. My specialist tutor Ian is also really engaging and is always available if I have questions. I fully recommend TTI Apprenticeships!’
Junior Content Producer Apprentice
Employers we work with…
Interested? Let’s talk.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you.