How can an Operations Manager Apprentice help your business?
Building relationship and communication skills.
Planning and monitoring workloads and resource.
Operational management, project management and finance
Interpersonal excellence and leading and managing people.
The Apprenticeship Journey
Operations Manager Timeline
Operations Manager – FAQs
Still not sure if the Operations Manager apprenticeship is right for your business? Check out some of the most commonly asked questions about this apprenticeship below:
This Apprenticeship is ideal for anyone who Manages teams and strategic projects in line with a private, public or voluntary organisation’s operational or departmental strategy.
- Project Management : Know how to set up and manage a project using relevant tools and techniques, and understand process management. Understand approaches to risk management.
- Finance : Understand business finance: how to manage budgets, and financial forecasting.
- Managing People : Know how to manage multiple teams, and develop high performing teams. Understand performance management techniques, talent management models and how to recruit and develop people.
- Access to expert support and guidance
- Use of an innovative e-portfolio system that provides an interactive and content rich environment through which the Apprenticeship will be delivered
- Regular progress reviews with Apprentices and their employer
- Level 5 Diploma for Managers
The following progression routes are an ideal next step for Level 5 Operations Manager Apprentices:
- Registration for a full membership with the Chartered Management Institute and/or the Institute of Leadership & Management.
- Those with 3 years’ of management experience can apply for Chartered Manager status through the CMI.
Don’t take our word for it…
Hear what our customers have to say!
‘We have recently had an apprentice join our company through the TTI Apprentice scheme and they have bee incredible so far! If you are thinking of apprenticeships within your workplace I highly recommend you go through TTI’
‘I’m really enjoying the Apprenticeship and I am learning a lot that I can apply to job role as a Marketer. My specialist tutor Ian is also really engaging and is always available if I have questions. I fully recommend TTI Apprenticeships!’
Junior Content Producer Apprentice
Employers we work with…
Interested? Let’s talk.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you.