How can a Marketing Manager Apprentice help your business?
Marketing is vitally important to all businesses providing the insight to develop and deliver new products and services to meet ever-changing customer needs. It is the process of researching, developing, promoting and distributing, products or services through effective channels to engage with a range of target audiences.
Increase Your Brand Awareness
Learners will able to utilize a range of mediums to promote your business which in turn generates revenue.
The work of a marketing manager will analyse the success of campaigns and advise on ways to improve communication, the marketplace, business profile and market share.
Develop Communication Skills Within Your Business
Communication and marketing go hand in hand. Having marketing collateral and assets that address the target audience effectively will enhance businesses influence in the market place.
Develop skills in understanding products and services, managing expectations and construct strategies that work will with business marketing efforts.
The Apprenticeship Journey
Marketing Manager Timeline
Marketing Manager – FAQs
Still not sure if the Marketing Manager Apprenticeship is right for your business? Check out some of the most commonly asked questions about this apprenticeship below:
A marketing manager is responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of a brand or the products and services that a company sells. Marketing managers are employed to attract more customers to buy from the company and to raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns.
- Inspire and motivate internally and externally to deliver marketing plans effectively, acting as a role-model for marketing best practice and taking responsibility for improving their own and the team’s and/or stakeholder performance, as relevant.
- Effectively evaluate marketing activities using measurement data and analytics to identify relevant key performance indicators (KPI) and return on marketing investment (ROI) in order to meet business objectives.
- Oversee, manage and approve key marketing activities/projects.
- Effectively plan and manage the marketing budget, to deliver on strategic objectives, and evaluate and justify return on marketing investment.
- Level 6 Marketing Manager Apprenticeship Standard.
- Access to expert support and guidance
- Use of an innovative e-portfolio system that provides an interactive and content rich environment through which the apprenticeship will be delivered.
- Regular progress reviews with apprentices and their employer.
- Full Time Marketing Manager Role
- Level 6 Operations Manager Apprenticeship
- Level 4 Business Improvement Practitioner Apprenticeship
Don’t take our word for it…
Hear what our customers have to say!
‘Fantastic training delivered as always. Very knowledgeable and friendly approach which has helped upskill a number of our team members. We would be delighted to work again moving forwards for future training opportunities.’
‘I’m really enjoying the Apprenticeship and I am learning a lot that I can apply to job role as a Marketer. My specialist tutor Ian is also really engaging and is always available if I have questions. I fully recommend TTI Apprenticeships!’
Junior Content Producer Apprentice
Employers we work with…
Interested? Let’s talk.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you.