12 – 18 months
How can a Junior Content Producer Apprentice help your business?
Online marketing is an essential area for any business if you are looking to grow a strong and sustainable brand. Having a content producing skills in your business will fill skills gaps in your workforce, often introducing new techniques and technology to increase productivity.
Increase Your Brand Awareness
Learners will able to utilize a range of mediums to promote your business which in turn generates revenue.
Produce Engaging Media
Learners will be able to produce original, branded content to support client/customer engagement and uptake of products.
Improve Your Website
Learners will develop skills in content management systems that will prove hugely valuable when ensuring your website stands out from the crowd.
Develop Communication Skills With Your Business
Communication and marketing go hand in hand. Having marketing collateral and assets that address the target audience effectively will enhance businesses influence in the market place.
The Apprenticeship Journey
Junior Content Producer Timeline
Junior Content Producer – FAQs
Still not sure if the Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship is right for your business? Check out some of the most commonly asked questions about this apprenticeship below:
A Junior Content Producer, also referred to as a ‘Creative Content Assistant’, is responsible for developing and creating content that can be used across a variety of media including digital, social media, broadcast or in print.
- Interpret the objectives of the client’s/customer’s brief and research ideas to meet it
- Identify and recommend the appropriate platform/s or channel/s to use
- Analyse the differences between campaigns
- Ensure that the content being developed is organised, structured and labelled effectively
- Present ideas, pitches and proposals for creative content to be further developed
- Ensure content is accessible to all end users and language best practice is applied
- Storyboard and outline script their ideas for content to be developed
- Obtain media assets for use within content creation
- Understand user experience to ensure content is focused on maximising engagement
- Write and edit copy for use in print and online
- Diversity and British values awareness
- Level 3 Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship Standard.
- Google Analytics Certificate.
- Link Building for SEO Certificate.
- Level 3 Certificate in Creative Content and Production.
- Level 4 Digital Marketing apprenticeship.
- Level 6 Marketing Management apprenticeship.
Don’t take our word for it…
Hear what our customers have to say!
‘Excellent training company, exceeding our expectations every time training is delivered. The tutors are biggest reason we use The Training Initiative and will continue to, they are first class with their delivery, they make it very clear and seem so effortless. Would highly recommend for all your training needs!’
‘I’m really enjoying the Apprenticeship and I am learning a lot that I can apply to job role as a Marketer. My specialist tutor Ian is also really engaging and is always available if I have questions. I fully recommend TTI Apprenticeships!’
Junior Content Producer Apprentice
Employers we work with…
Interested? Let’s talk.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you.