How can a Business Improvement Practitioner Apprentice help your business?
Improvement Practitioners use a blend of Lean and Six Sigma, project and change management principles and tools to identify and lead the delivery of change across organisational functions and processes, they can also be found across all sectors. Duties include, identifying potential opportunities, diagnosing issues, proposing solutions and implementing changes and controls, coaching teams and sharing best practice and leading projects.
Select and apply the appropriate graphical tool dependent on the data type to identify patterns, trends and signals to establish hypothesis.
Plan designed experiment with clear objectives, and appropriate levels of Measurement Systems Analysis, analyse experiment data and optimise.
Work in accordance with organisational controls and statutory regulations.
Conduct structured bench marking to support target setting.
The Apprenticeship Journey
Business Improvement Practitioner Timeline
Business Improvement Practitioner – FAQs
Still not sure if the Business Improvement Practitioner apprenticeship is right for your business? Check out some of the most commonly asked questions about this apprenticeship below:
This Apprenticeship is ideal for anyone who is looking to identify and lead the delivery of change across organisational functions and processes.
- Compliance: Legislative and customer compliance requirements including health and safety.
- Team formation & leadership: Decision-making techniques e.g. consensus, authority rule, majority rule.
- Project management: Business case, risk analysis and management, toll-gate reviews, work breakdown structure, lessons learned, pilot studies, project review, process management and measures, benefits tracking.
- Presentation & reporting: Reporting templates, message mapping, case for change.
- Change management: Stakeholder identification, analysis and management (RACI). Change curve, resistance characteristics, change sponsorship, compelling point of view.
- Principles & methods: Business value of Lean and Six Sigma improvement methods – 8D, practical problem solving, Define Measure Analyse Improve Control, Design for Six Sigma.
- Level 4 Business Improvement Practitioner
- Access to expert support and guidance
- Use of an innovative e-portfolio system that provides an interactive and content rich environment through which the apprenticeship will be delivered.
- Regular progress reviews with apprentices and their employer.
- Full Time Marketing Manager Role
- Level 6 Operations Manager Apprenticeship
- Level 4 Business Improvement Practitioner Apprenticeship
Don’t take our word for it…
Hear what our customers have to say!
‘The Training Initiative are very informative and i’d highly recommend them. Great company to choose to do your training with. Very informative, apprenticeship is very well set out and structured. They’re always on hand for any queries you may stumble across whilst studying also very quick with feedback and marking. I’d highly recommend The Training Initiative.’
‘I’m really enjoying the Apprenticeship and I am learning a lot that I can apply to job role as a Marketer. My specialist tutor Ian is also really engaging and is always available if I have questions. I fully recommend TTI Apprenticeships!’
Junior Content Producer Apprentice
Employers we work with…
Interested? Let’s talk.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you.