How can an Assessor / Coach Apprentice help your business?
Model and encourage mutual respect, displaying a deep understanding of equality and diversity, with and between learners, colleagues and appropriate agencies.
Operate at all times to ethical and legal standards and within professional boundaries.
Provide access to pastoral support and guidance.
Give timely feedback on progress towards mastery of relevant skills and knowledge.
The Apprenticeship Journey
Assessor / Coach Timeline
Assessor / Coach – FAQs
Still not sure if the Assessor / Coach apprenticeship is right for your business? Check out some of the most commonly asked questions about this apprenticeship below:
If you can work co-operatively with other ETS or professionals (such as teachers, human resource professionals and mentors/supervisors in the workplace) in supporting the learner’s development of vocational competence and skills that relate to employability and professionalism, than this apprenticeship is for you!
- Facilitate access to relevant, current information advice and guidance (IAG).
- Apply or reference relevant initial and diagnostic assessment.
- Agree a programme of development and assessment, setting realistic but challenging goals that meet learners and employers needs.
- Liaise with employers, colleagues and others to support learners development.
- Anticipate and overcome barriers to progress and inspire achievement, ensuring that learning is inclusive and supports diversity.
- Highlight learners mathematics and English needs, and signposts to appropriate support.
- Give timely feedback on progress towards mastery of relevant skills and knowledge.
- Provide access to pastoral support and guidance.
- Promote the safe and effective use of digital and mobile technologies to support learners and the AC role.
- Access to expert support and guidance.
- Use of an innovative e-portfolio system that provides an interactive and content rich environment through which the Apprenticeship will be delivered.
- Regular progress reviews with Apprentices and their employer.
- Level 3 Award in Understanding the principles and practices of assessments OR Level 4 Certificate in Education & Training.
- Level 2 Award in Safeguarding Children and Vulnearable Adults.
The AC may be eligible to progress onto a full teaching role within an education and training provider organisation
Don’t take our word for it…
Hear what our customers have to say!
‘Our apprentice has been with us for 4 months now and they have been an amazing asset to our business! They have progressed so much with learning and we love having them working here.’
‘Doing the assessor / coach apprenticeship was brilliant it gave me a lot of support and information related to the career route that I want to go down. If anyone is interested in learning more I would recommend them doing an apprenticeship with the training initiative.’
Assessor / Coach Apprentice
Employers we work with…
Interested? Let’s talk.
Fill out the form below and we will get back to you.